Wednesday 19 April 2023

Introducing... Designer Dies Natures Treasures II Day One

Hello & Happy Wednesday.

Welcome to day one of the Designer Dies Natures Treasures II introductions. As it is just this one product being released on Saturday 22nd April at 9am BST, I thought I would organise things a little different. 

Today, it is just myself and Vintia sharing creative inspiration using these new dies and how they can be used on their own or with their counter part, Natures Treasures II clear stamps.

So, lets have a look at them in action...

Bev






I know I am biased, but these dies are amazing and I knew Vinita would showcase them wonderfully alongside me today. 

I hope you will join us again tomorrow when two of the other Brand Ambassadors will be showcasing these Designer Dies. 

Thank you for stopping by & Crafty Hugs
 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning cards and great use of the die by you both
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous samples for the new beautiful release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! I thought that was the set when I saw your sneek peek! Definitely need the dies to go with my stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! Love the designs!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated