Tuesday 15 December 2020

Countdown to Christmas Day 15 - Time Hop Tuesday!

 Happy Tuesday!


Today I am deciding to go back in time and specifically I am Time Hopping to October 2017 and the Uniko Christmas release of that year! It was a small Christmas release that year, but it contained some firm favourites and what's not to love, reminiscing about Christmases past is a pastime I am sure.




This was the year Festive Sentiments was released, along with Background Blocks Wonky Stripes. Both of these are still fabulously on trend and this card, though long gone to a forever home is still a favourite make of mine.





This one card combined quite a few popular Uniko clear stamp sets, the flowers from Flower Power #1, the pine sprig from Winter Foliage & the green foliage stems from Organic Wishes.


As I usually have two cards on a Tuesday for you, I have another from this October 2017 Christmas Release to share with you.




This one again uses Festive Sentiments and Background Blocks Wonky Stripes. This time paired with the holly leaves and berries from Winter Foliage. I love this crisp colour scheme of white & black with the minimal Christmas red and green. 




That's all from me today, I hope you have enjoyed this hop back in time with me? 

If you were to hop back to a favourite Uniko product release, which would it be? Would it be a Christmas stamp set or an everyday / floral set? I'd LOVE to know.

Drop a comment below with your answer and I'll choose a random comment from across Social Media to win a prize :) 

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by. Crafty Hugs Bev x

12 comments:

  1. Fab cards today, as usual! I’ve got the wonky stripes on my Uniko wish list as I tend to choose working stamps rather than Christmas stamps. Like my clothes I tend to buy multi purpose stamps that I can adapt to any occasion. That’s why I’ve enjoyed your latest card challenge as I’ve had to think outside the box having zero Christmas Uniko stamps🙈 Don’t judge me🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev . . . 2 super Christmas cards using older Uniko sets.

    If I was to hop back in time . . . I would choose one of the floral sets including sentiments i.e. Happy Succulents or You Are, Yes You . . . having flowers AND sentiments in lovely fonts is so useful.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous designs Bev...so stylish and modern. As for my favourite...too hard so i have to say that whichever i am using at the time is my favourite!...but...sentiments get a lot of use by me both block and script. Loving the new Christmas ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas for using those wonky stripes. Bold but unassuming. Love these cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity! Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas products are my favorites, but I'd really love some florals as I just have a poinsettia. Thanks for a chance at the giveaway, Beverley! I'd also love to have the wonky lines--love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! I am really loving the Wonky Stripes and the Winter Foliage!
    One of my favorite Christmas sets is the Snowflake Serenade set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful cards Bev! If I were to hop back to a favourite Uniko product release it would be when Winter Foliage was released. It remains my all time most used and most useful stamp set for Christmas and can be combined with so many of my other stamps! It was the stamp set that first introduced me to Uniko too, and I've been a fan ever since!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, Bev! I love the new release and the wonderful new background builders and crackers! I would love to own them, but when I look at the older releases, I still love the Block Birthdays and Background Builders Arts Decoratifs because I can use them in a variety of ways all through the year. Take care and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple & pretty cards. An everyday set like abstract/geometric designs is always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple & pretty cards. An everyday set like abstract/geometric designs is always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated