Saturday 5 December 2020

Countdown to Christmas Day 5 - Sparkling Snowflakes

 Happy Weekend!


I know we are only on day 5 of the Christmas Countdown (and I have just realised I got ahead of myself yesterday HERE and have now edited my post), but since advent started the days just seem to be going quicker for me and I keep thinking of all the Christmassy things that I still want and need to do - LOL! Anyone else feel the same?


Today I am sharing a snowflake anniversary card. One of my new fitness friends saw that I made cards & commissioned me to make a card for her 8th Anniversary with her fiancé. They are both HUGE Disney lovers, so she requested something with a little inspiration from the film Frozen. This is what I came up with and I am super happy to report that her fiancé loved it! 




If you don't know by now, I'll tell you again... I LOVE SNOWFLAKES! So I was in my element making this special card. 

Of course I used all Uniko products ;) The large snowflake is the Designer Die - Sparkling Snowflake and I paired it with the coordinating stamp from Stunning Snowflakes. I used Altenew inks in Dusk and Sea Glass to stamp the snowflakes and added some of my favourite White Blizzard Glitter Nuvo Drops.




The centrepiece snowflake is inked and embossed with Stardust embossing powder for a little extra impact. I also lightly ink blended the edges of the snowflake. The sentiment is from Simply Said II and embossed in white onto a strip of Pacific Point card from Stampin' Up! 


I have no doubt that you will be seeing some more snowflakes in the coming days as we continue the Countdown to Christmas ;) But for today, this is all I have to share!

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs Bev x




9 comments:

  1. What a terrific card for your comission. It's a stunner.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snowflakes! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful snowflake, I like them too and Frozen as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Beverley! Love the colors & sparkle & layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the design of this unique card

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the design of this unique card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm partial to snowflakes too! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Bev. I love the frosty sparkle of the snowflake xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never would have thought to use a snowflake for an anniversary card but this is beautiful for the season - and especially as they're Frozen fans as well! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated