Monday 7 December 2020

Countdown to Christmas Day 7 - Merry Monday!

 Happy Monday!


Welcome to day 7 of the Uniko Countdown to Christmas. Today I am in a Merry mood as I feel like I am almost caught up on various things in the studio & with Christmas! So I am following suit with my Merry mood and sharing some BIG & BOLD Merry Christmas cards with you...





My first card is super CAS and is really easy to make when you have a stamping platform, so even though it looks time consuming, it isn't. It is a design easy to mass produce and with the Altenew layering ink collections, the colour varieties are easy and effortless too!




For this card I used Rouge, Crimson & Velvet from the Red Sunset ink collection and I also stamped and embossed the last Velvet layer with my favourite Stardust embossing powder. The layers of coloured card are what I had in my scrap box and they match the ink colours really well.


For my next card I again went CAS and this time with a non-traditional colour scheme. The BIG & BOLD Merry is stamped in Aqualicious ink from the Altenew Sweet Dreams collection. The coloured card stock layer is Concord & 9th Aqua Sky.





I drew two pencil lines to be able to stamp the little string of lights from the set and then used Nuvo Drops in pastel shades to colour the baubles.





That's all from me today, but I hope you're having a Merry Monday! I will be back again tomorrow with more to share.

Crafty Hugs Bev x


6 comments:

  1. I really love both the cards, the illusion in the first card is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very merry Christmas cards. . . I'm particularly drawn to the second one. . . Because I like blue! LOL! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of the BIG & BOLD Merry! Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and smashing colour combos. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one with the layered MERRY! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and fun designs. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated