Thursday 31 December 2020

See Ya 2020!

 Happy New Years Eve!


My apologies for my disappearance just before & over Christmas. I simply took on too much and got totally overwhelmed before Christmas with how much I needed to get done and then Christmas Day came & went! I have since been enjoying some much needed downtime with The Beans & my husband.

This is a little snapshot of our Christmas Day!




I hope you all had a lovely day even though it may have looked different this year under the circumstances. 

As 2020 draws to a close, one of the strangest and another of the hardest years in my 41 years of life, I am looking not to what was bad or hard, but to all that I am grateful for. 

I am grateful for...

 good health
my family
 to have a roof over my head
for my business 

FOR YOU ALL HERE 




Thank you for your continued support & custom at Uniko and sticking with me during one of the toughest years. This card is for YOU ALL.




Today after clearing a walk way and an area on my desk, I made time for me in the studio to create this simple one layer thank you card. Apart from the smaller thank you stamps and one which is on the retired shelf, I think I *need* to design some larger thank you sentiment stamps ;)




Though having Alphabet Outlined is proving to be very useful to spell out larger words, which is what I did for todays card. I paired it with the flower from You Are, Yes You and simply coloured with Copic Markers.

That's all my creativity I have to share with you today, but before I go and maybe pour myself a large glass of gin, I have a little discount code for you to use on the Uniko website.




THANK YOU once again for all your support & custom. Cheers to a New Year with LOTS more exciting Uniko products to come your way. Nothing, not even Covid 19 is going to stop me from bringing you more FUN and inspiration.

Crafty Hugs 
Bev x


3 comments:

  1. Good for you for taking some much needed time off, Bev! I think this past year has taken a toll on all of us. Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy 2021!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HNY Bev, fab photos of your lovely family. Glad you managed some time with them all as well as ‘me’ time. Off to count my blessings tonight too... Hugs, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . . thanks for all that you do at Uniko Bev. Happy New year. Wishing you all the best in 2021.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated