Friday 5 February 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Daffodils galore by Rahmat

 Hello friends, Rahmat here with some inspirations using the Spring botanicals Daffodil


I have all watercolored projects here, 2 cards and one phone case backing.

I have a video for the first project and for the black one, I have review video for what watercolors work best on the black watercolor paper.


For this card I have used the Altenew watercolor brushes to watercolor the flowers, and used Prismacolor pencils to add details. I have used stamping and masking here. Decided to keep it one layer with a matching sentiment.





----------------

I have used Distress inks to watercolor this one.





-------

I have used Stonehenge Aqua coldpress black watercolor paper here. I have used the Gansai Tambi here for the initial watercolor layer and them the color pencils for the details. I also used a cloud stencil to ink some clouds.

If you are interested  to watch the testing of various watercolors on the black watercolor paper watch the video here: https://youtu.be/y2penjLfSDk




          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous designs and beautiful colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy Spring cards with fabulous colouring and great effect with the black card stock too x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated