Monday 22 February 2021

Uniko's 9th Birthday February Sneak Peeks Day 1

 


Happy Monday & Woohoo!


It is finally time to start sharing some sneak peeks for the 9th Birthday February Release! I know this birthday release has been a little subdued with me trying to juggle ALL the things, but there is still time to join in on the Birthday Linky Party HERE and also enter to WIN the HUGE Prize HERE

Anyway, this month I have 4 new clear stamp sets and 2 new stencil designs, one of which is a FREEBIE with all Release Day orders while stocks last. All the new products will be available to purchase on Sunday 28th February 10am GMT. 

Okay, let's have a look at the peeks I am sharing today...




This first peek is a new Background Block. It was actually the original design of one of the most popular background blocks available! I am sure it's not hard to guess which one and I know this one will be just as good fun & useful for those hard to make masculine cards.




My second peek is another addition to the Background Builders series and the geometric line up. This one has been on the sidelines for a while, but after some extra creative inspiration it is now the right time for it to be released. 

That's all the sneak peeks I am sharing with you today! I can't wait to share the last few with you tomorrow AND I can't wait to show you these two peeks in action later this week ;)

I'd love to know what your thoughts are regarding these peeks. I might even select a random comment to win a prize.

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty Hugs

21 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten about sneak peeks! The diamond stamps look very intriguing - and as if they might coordinate with the deco designs. The wonky stripes looks like a solid rather than the outline of the existing stamp... I wonder if they would work together too?! So exciting! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! I like the look of the diamonds,I look forward to seeing some samples!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo that stencil? at the top looks cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, fab sneak peeks! Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving what I am seeing!! - those diamond images are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Background Block design and the Background Builders too! I look forward to seeing some samples with these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you've made with the new stamps, Beverley! I love geometric designs, but I'm not very good at using them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE the grungy diamond. . . Will go well with my Background Blocks Graffiti Texture stamp. Looks like diamonds ARE a girl's best friend!

    The solid wonky stripes are going to be really useful too. Your sneak peek is very tantalising! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of diamond background builders and grungy too! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the background block and the diamonds look awesome. A very neglected shape me thinks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. The background block looks so cool-I need more masculine stamps! I would love to have any or all of the background builder sets-this one looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always great to add to the background builders as they are always so useful Bev x.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of these are great! I love background stamps that I can use as I like...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of these are great! I love background stamps that I can use as I like...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really loving the second one! Love the diamond shapes as they have a retro vibe, which I adore!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The solid wonky stripes and the diamonds have caught my eye! Waiting to see more!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was sure I had commented Bev but nope I hadn't.....I've always loved the background builders and great to see another addition Bev x. (Of course all stacked neatly in their DVD boxes!) x.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the background blocks very beer much.. They look fabulous.. Waiting to see more 😍

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated