Tuesday 23 February 2021

Uniko's 9th Birthday February Sneak Peeks Day 2

 


Happy Tuesday & Welcome Back to Day 2 of the Sneak Peeks!


I know this birthday release has been a little subdued with me trying to juggle ALL the things, but there is still time to join in on the Birthday Linky Party HERE and also enter to WIN the HUGE Prize HERE

Anyway, this month I have 4 new clear stamp sets and 2 new stencil designs, one of which is a FREEBIE with all Release Day orders while stocks last. All the new products will be available to purchase on Sunday 28th February 10am GMT. 

If you missed yesterdays peeks you might want to catch up HERE 😉 

Okay, let's have a look at the peeks I am sharing today, which BTW I am totally excited about...



This first peek is the next in the Framed series and it is called Framed - Floral Vines, because it is exactly that. A beautiful leafy vine in my signature 'Organic' style with these beautiful florals. It has a very Spring like feel to it, but it lends itself to Summer and Autumn themed cards too.




This next peek is of a mini accompanying & stand alone stamp set called Floral Vines. I'm excited to bring these two sets to life later in the week! 

That's all the sneak peeks I am sharing with you today! I can't wait to share the last two with you tomorrow ;)

I'd love to know what your thoughts are regarding these peeks. I might even select a random comment to win a prize.

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty Hugs

23 comments:

  1. OOH! I can't wait to see the full resume, exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see the full reveal, the sneak peek itself is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look very enticing Bev! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh, these look really fun. Can't wait to see the reveal. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look fabulous! I love your floral stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring like and all organic and love this little sneak peek Bev x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, looking forward to seeing the full reveal x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these, looking forward to seeing the full reveal x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of these! Can’t wait to see the full reveal x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks very like your 'Celebrating nine years' graphic and is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the full set. Vicky x

    PS Don't know about subdued - we are all VERY excited!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving these floral images - I am a sucker for pretty flowers - lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the peeks of the Floral Vines designs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love these stamps & can't wait to see what you've made with them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very excited about floral vines! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooo these look lovely, can’t wait to see them on Sunday, I’ve put a note in my diary :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking good! The sneak peeks leave me wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those delicate vines have certainly caught my attention! Looking forward to showcases!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful addition and thank you for the sneaky peaks x.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Not sure where my original comment disappeared to . . .but I am really looking forward to seeing the new release. Have seen the two cards from today's sneak peek, so have already glimpsed MORE of these two additions.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated