Wednesday 24 February 2021

Uniko's 9th Birthday February Release Sneak Peeks Day 3

 


Happy Tuesday & Welcome Back to Day 3 and the last of the Sneak Peeks!


I know this birthday release has been a little subdued with me trying to juggle ALL the things, but there is still time to join in on the Birthday Linky Party HERE and also enter to WIN the HUGE Prize HERE

Anyway, this month I have 4 new clear stamp sets and 2 new stencil designs, one of which is a FREEBIE with all Release Day orders while stocks last. All the new products will be available to purchase on Sunday 28th February 10am GMT. 

If you missed Day 1 and Day 2 peeks you might want to catch up HERE and HERE 😉 

Okay, let's have a look at the peeks I am sharing today, both of which are stencils and one has been highly requested and I am excited to be finally bringing it to you...




YES! I am finally adding to the Pure Florals Stencil range ;) I think this one will be as popular as the Chrysanthemum! 

Lastly today, here is a peek at the FREEBIE stencil that I will be automatically adding to Release Day orders while stocks last. It will become available for purchase mid March...




That's all the sneak peeks for this release! Just a small release this month, but I think it packs a Uniko punch! I can't wait to start sharing product introductions with you tomorrow. Until then, I'd love to know what your thoughts are regarding these peeks. I might even select a random comment to win a prize.

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty Hugs

23 comments:

  1. Both of the flower stencils look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pure floral stencil sneak peek, look like so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty peeks of the stencils and yes I am sure they will be as popular as the chrysanthemum one Bev x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you are teasing us with these partial images, Bev! They look wonderful! Can't wait to see the full images! Congratulations on 9 years! Well done! Stay safe and happy creating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I see some beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sneak peeks. I think both of the stencils are going to be super popular. After seeing these my head cannot stop thinking what I will be able to make with these! Like only with these small parts! CAS or mixed media! So many ideas! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, these look GREAT! Now I'm getting pretty excited about the new release! I am really enjoying stencilling things at present!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh that Chrysanthemum stencil looks awesome - it looks like it will fill an A2 card beautifully? - can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the peeks with these pretty stencil designs! These look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful stencils, Beverley! So fun to have one with your logo flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stencils! We need more flowers to cheer us all up, from a year of disappointments, loss and uncertainty. Thanks, Bev, for giving us something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, absolutely stunning design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first one looks quite gerbera-ish to me and the second is definitely the Uniko flower! They look gorgoeus and how brilliant to have them as stencils. Like a lot of crafters, stencils have become a mainstay of my craft stash over the last year! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to seeing the full Uniko signature style stencil! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like this is going to be much wanted release!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can’t wait until Sunday to buy more of your lovely stencils and stamps 💕 xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can’t wait until Sunday to buy more of your lovely stencils and stamps 💕 x

    ReplyDelete
  18. These stencils are gorgeous! I'm excited about your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these sneak peeks. Cannot stop thinking what I will be able to make with these 😍

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOh, I am working backwards so I've already seen how awesome the gerbera looks. Fab stencils Bev. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  21. such beautiful stencils, I always love big flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated