Saturday 27 February 2021

Introducing... Floral Vines and Framed - Floral Vines

 


Hello & Happy Weekend!

Welcome to Day 3 and the last of the 9th Birthday February 2021 Release product introductions. If you missed any of the sneak peeks, you can catch up HEREHERE and HERE. AND you can catch up HERE and HERE with the first two days of product introductions!

Today I am introducing the last two of the new clear stamp sets for this release, Floral Vines and Framed - Floral Vines.

So lets have a look at these in action...




First up is Floral Vines. This is a mini £5 set that contains one half of the floral vine frame and a mix of everyday sentiments in this fabulous font. 




For this one layer card I simply stamped the floral vine image to create a nice framed area for my sentiment to sit inside. I've coloured the flowers with a selection of bright Copic Markers which really makes this card pop.

Next I have a card using the next in the framed series, Framed - Floral Vines. I decided to make another one layer card.




For this I have simply stamped the frame and coloured with Copic Markers and used the same Happy Birthday sentiment from the Floral Vines set.




There is more to these two sets, some more sentiments contained in Floral Vines that I haven't shown and some accompanying images that I have yet shown from Framed - Floral Vines. To see those you will have to pop back tomorrow for the full reveal on RELEASE DAY! 


Short & sweet from me today as I prepare for the release tomorrow! Until then, I'd love to know what your thoughts are regarding these sets and how you might use them! might even select a random comment to win a prize.


Don't forget, there is still time to join in on the Birthday Linky Party HERE and also enter to WIN the HUGE Prize HERE!


Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty Hugs

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous. I really like the floral vine set. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both absolutely gorgeous. I love the way the flowers have created a banner for the greeting. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous additions to the framed series and Yes loving the contemporary font x.....Thank you for todays wonderful inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Framed floral vines looks so pretty, that card looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are both a definite 'must have' for me! You have created stunning cards with them - the banner with the flowers above and below is so effective in the first card and I love the way the vines enclose the sentiment in the second. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Just gorgeous! I love the flowers and the way they highlight the HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your florals and sentiment pairings are fabulous; love the font!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't stop looking at that first card, Beverley! Absolutely love the design & your coloring! Can just see it done in lots of different color combos & for many occasions! I know the release is going to be a big success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Can't wait to see the entire sets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! and how good is it to be able to do one layer cards that look dimensional. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty and vibrant cards. Can't wait until tomorrow for the full release.
    How would I use them? Well, flowers are great for a variety of cards . . . so I'd use them on EVERYTHING! LOL!
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these cards, just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving seeing all your sneak peeks. These are both lovely sets x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cards. Love the framed stamp. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely cards - the first one is very unique - love it

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated