Friday 12 February 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Sentiment Stamped Valentine Cards

 Hello,

Carol here, warmly welcoming you to my Uniko Brand Ambassador post, where I'm celebrating Valentine's Day. Earlier this month, as part of Uniko's 9th birthday event, I shared two cards with 'patterned' word backgrounds using a variety of birthday-themed sentiments from several stamp sets. Since I enjoyed the results so much, I've replicated the process here, with an assortment of love/Valentine sentiments.  

The panels are essentially the same in terms of word placement/palette, but with slight variations in design. For the first,  I die cut a larger heart (triple backed with scrap cardstock for dimension) over which I added a sentiment cut from shimmer cardstock.


For this one, I cut a trio of hearts (each backed with two piece of cardstock) before affixing the heart die-cut sentiment. 


Even though it's an investment of time to create these backgrounds, the results make me happy. I hope they have the same effect on you!  If you have a chance (and the inclination/time), give your Uniko sentiments collection a play-on-the-stage. Guaranteed, you'll be delighted...and have fun in the process.

7 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated