Tuesday 10 August 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Mid Century Modern Florals

Good morning everyone!

Thanks for joining me (Steph) today as I showcase three cards using the Uniko Mid Century Modern Florals stamp set.

My first card really captures the essence of Mid Century Modern and I kept the colour scheme simple, in keeping with the MCM style.

I have stamped up various flower stems, leaves and heads in black and added a simple strip of washi tape to the left and a green stamped sentiment from the Uniko Simply Said Blocks II stamp set.

For my second card, I wanted to show an alternative way to use the stamp set so I have created a garland of four leaf clovers for a good luck card. 

Finally, I used some of the leaf stamps to create a Christmas wreath! 

I started off by drawing a circle in pencil (later erased) and free stamped the green leaves before adding in the red ‘berries’.

I hope these cards show how versatile the Uniko stamp sets are and inspire you to ink up the Mid Century Modern Florals stamp set soon.

Much love

Steph x

2 comments:

  1. A lovely trio of inspiration. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous cards and inspiration. Great ways to use the stamp set and so very creative....Thank you. I love them x.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated