Thursday 26 August 2021

Lots of Lovely Restocks AND a WINNER!

 Hello & Happy Thursday! 


I hope you are all well, staying warm and safe. It's a chilly one here in the North East of the UK, there are definitely signs of Autumn in the air. Only ONE more week before The Beans head back to school, unfortunately on their 7th Birthday! Can you believe that, SEVEN?! 

I'm a total mix of emotions, my babies growing up SO fast, the end of Summer and lots of fun days out, but then I am looking forward to gaining some of my time and day back to be in The Studio! I have more NEWNESS coming in September - yay! 

So, incase you missed it on social media or via the newsletter, there is still time to take advantage of this...




With the newness coming I have also received a few festive restocks this week that have now been added to the website. This includes, the popular Christmas Wishes from last year. Background Blocks Scandinavian Christmas, Background Blocks Horizontal Stripe, Season Of Beauty and our ever popular Winter Foliage

















Now before I go today, I have the WINNER of the July 2021 Release Revisited Brand Ambassador Blog Hop HERE. Thank you to everyone again who took the time to hop along and leave such lovely comments. 

Without further ado, the lucky comment selected randomly is...


Fabulous design and I like the corner positioning and zingy colours. Clever!

Congratulations Carole! 

You have won a £20 eGift Certificate to spend in store. Please email me by Saturday Sept 11th 2021 at bev@uniko.co.uk to claim your prize.

That's all I have to share today, but as I am Bean Free today thanks to Grandparents taking them out for an early birthday treat - yay! I now have some time to create some of the ideas that have been building up in my head.

Thanks for stopping by today.


Crafty Hugs
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated