Thursday 12 August 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration : Nature's Treasures II & Background Builders - Squared

  Hi there!

Hannelie here today with a set of CAS cards using the Nature's Treasure II and Background Builders Squared stamp sets. I think the two sets are a fantastic match and I love the way the cards turned out!


Here they are :

Card #1:




Card #2 :




Card #3 :





I used :


The possibilities are endless with these two sets. Even with the same color palette you can achieve so many different looks!

Thank you so much for popping in ... I hope you feel inspired to try different looks with the same stamp set !

Hannelie

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic set of cards. Love the different looks you’ve achieved.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So contemporary in design and so very striking x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realy like these cards; they look fresh and colourfil and the designs are beautifully graphicly! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Hannelie! Especially as you have used my favourite colour. I agree that the stamp sets work wonderfully well together. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated