Friday 2 February 2024

Celebrating 12 Years - Fun Birthday Inspiration

 


Hello & Happy Friday! 

It's all about birthdays this month at Uniko as we celebrate twelve years. So it should be no surprise that the creative inspiration being shared will be birthday themed. 

A while back I spotted a fun sentiment on a card and it made me chuckle, so I decided to use it for my card today. 





As this is a unique sentiment, I dusted off my trusted Alphabet Outlined to stamp it. My intention was to stamp the sentiment central on my one layer card, but as you can see that didn't happen! I quite like the stagger/step effect that it turned out to be in the end.




I had my brother in mind for this card, he turns the BIG five zero later this month and so I chose some masculine colours to stamp the balloons from Balloon Bash in Peacock, Midnight and Stardust. I then matched the colours to Copic Markers as best I could with the ones I have to colour the sentiment.

If you missed day 1 of the celebrations and first of the giveaways, be sure to check it out HERE. I do hope you will join me tomorrow for more inspiration and a giveaway you will not want to miss! 

Crafty Hugs





17 comments:

  1. Too funny! I think your brother will get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Bev. 🥰 And I’m sure your bro will be pleased that you think he matters 🤭🎊🥳

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful masculine card with that big sentiment and the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is sooo fun! I LOVE the sentiment! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fab card love that sentiment and colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card, and such a fun idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sentiment. Hope your brother doesn't take umbrage at being called old at 50. Such a fun idea and great masculine colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the sentiment turned out and a great masculine color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cool card. Wondering what your brother will say ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your brother loves it as much as I do. Brilliant sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card for your brother! He's still a youngster compared to 64 year old me! He'll love this, as do I!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. As I said on Facebook. I love the simplicity of this one and I love the colours 😍. X X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the staggered sentiment looks great Bev, I'm sure your brother will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! I'm sure your brother will love it, Bev.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated