Thursday 15 February 2024

Celebrating 12 Years - Introducing... Mid Century Modern Birthday


 
Happy Thursday 😃

Welcome to Day 2 of the 12th Birthday/February Release product introductions. This release we are adding to Uniko's ever popular Mid Century Modern Collection, along with our unique Ink & Flip Stencil series, which we kicked things off with yesterday HERE

Today however, we are Introducing... Mid Century Modern Birthday. Let's have a look at this clear stamp set in action.

Anita



Bev




Izzy



Julie



Steph


Vinita

(Coming Soon)


I love seeing the creativity of the Brand Ambassadors, they really do inspire me so much. If after that awesome hop, you want or *need* a closer look at this clear stamp set. Why not join me over on YouTube HERE for a demo of this newness.

This clear stamp set, along with all the products being introduced this week will be available 9am GMT Sunday 18th January 2024. 


Crafty Hugs

8 comments:

  1. I love this style. I don't see much of this style. It's very "unique" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, all cards look great again. It's always amazing to see which beautiful cards you and the design team create. I tried to look the new video on youtube, but I think it's the same one linked up as yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the modern look of all the inspirations! Fabulous font for the words of the new stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! I love the style of the presents and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the modern look of these stamps, your card is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this set Bev! It’s so versatile! Amazing cards! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this set, who would have thought of using the present for a vase! Thanks Anita. Great inspiration in showing how versatile these stamps really are. Amazing cards from the design team. Tracey.x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated