Friday 16 February 2024

Celebrating 12 Years - Introducing... Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments


Happy FriYAY 😃

Welcome to Day 3 of the 12th Birthday/February Release product introductions. This release we are adding to Uniko's ever popular Mid Century Modern Collection, along with our unique Ink & Flip Stencil series, which we kicked things off with HERE

Yesterday we introduced the first Mid Century Modern addition, Mid Century Modern Birthday and today  we are back with more and this time Introducing... Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments.

These sentiments are the same fabulous and funky font, but smaller. The same size as the ones from the previously released Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder. 

Let's have a look at them in action...

 

Anita


Bev


Izzy


Julie


Steph

Vinita

(Coming Soon)

I think these new sentiments breathe new life into not just our Mid Century Modern Collection, but so much previously released products. I think you will agree with me at how beautifully the Brand Ambassadors showcased these new additions.

If after that awesome hop, you want or *need* a closer look at this clear stamp set. Why not join me over on YouTube HERE this afternoon for a demo of this newness.

This clear stamp set, along with all the products being introduced this week will be available 9am GMT Sunday 18th January 2024. 


Crafty Hugs

9 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous set, these new sentiments have a wonderful font with a lot of personality, love them so much!
    Great inspirations from the Brand Ambassadors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! I love the style of the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this font! Terrific cards from your Brand Ambassadors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this font, a great new release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm quite taken with the style of these sentiments I feel a purchase coming on soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun examples and I like the font.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great examples. Thanks for showing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous font and such a wonderful addition to the collection. I can see this will become my new favourite. Great cards from the design team and such great inspiration. Tracey.x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated