Tuesday 13 February 2024

Celebrating 12 Years - February 2024/12th Birthday Release Sneak Peeks Day 2 🎉

 

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Welcome back to day two of the NEW Release Sneak Peeks. It might be a small release, and I'm stretching it out. But I'm pretty excited about these additions to the Uniko line up and I think they pack a punch. 

So let's have a look at the last two peeks...





This first peek today is a fun sentiment addition. I think those who loved the sentiments in the Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder will LOVE these new additions! 




Lastly for the February 2024/12th Birthday Release Sneak Peeks is a new addition to the Background Blocks series. You might recognise this design from a previously released stencil. As much as I love the stencil, I love stamps too and I couldn't resist adding this fun design to the collection. 

That's all for the sneak peeks, but I'm super excited as that means tomorrow we get to see the products in action. I hope you will join myself and the Brand Ambassadors here on the blog. 

Crafty Hugs


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous font used for the new sentiments set, and I'm so excited for the new Background Block! Waiting to see them in action! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's going to be a wonderful stamp as well as a stencil. You can use them both together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold style of the sentiments, and the new Background Blocks design looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stencil design as a stamp, very useful

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated