Sunday 4 February 2024

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Flowers and Confetti

Good morning!

Anita here with some BA inspiration for you.  As you will be aware, if you've seen Bev's most recent posts, Uniko is celebrating it's 12th Birthday this month!  So it will be birthday inspiration aplenty this month.  Please do check back over the posts of the last few days to find out all about the Uniko Giveaways, and there's much more to come this month too.

On to my card, and I've mixed a few different products to create this one.


On a panel of white cardstock, slightly smaller than my card base, I began by masking off a "swoosh" and lightly ink blending using Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Dried Marigold.  I then laid the Party Confetti Stencil over the top and ink blended using Dried Marigold (over the Squeezed Lemonade) and Abandoned Coral (over the Dried Marigold).  I then removed the masks and stamped the large peonies image from the Hello Lovely Clear Stamp Set.  I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Flower Power #2 Clear Stamp set and heat embossed in white onto a strip of coral cardstock.  The panel was then adhered on 3D foam.


I think the floral image, along with the swoosh of colour and confetti stencilling is a great mix for a feminine birthday card.  And I think you can tell from these sunny colours that I can't wait for Spring to arrive!

There will be lots more inspiration in the coming days and throughout the rest of February so I encourage you to check in and see lots more from the team.

Thanks for taking a look and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, what a great effect with the masking and layering the stencil over it. The card looks great. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the way you've 'coloured' the flowers!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anita and I love the ‘swoosh’! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stenciled area and the beautiful floral design! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the background smoosh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous effect, the masked swoosh and the stencil make a lovely unique design for the sweet peonies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fab 'swoosh of colour' card Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Neeta - love your swoosh!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea! It makes me think I could try this too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the swooshed stencilling to add some colour to this CAS card.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated