Saturday 10 February 2024

Celebrating 12 Years 🎉 Uniko Birthday Inspiration

 


Hello & Happy Weekend! 

I'm here today with some more birthday card inspiration. I've been creatively itching to ink up the Block Party Birthday clear stamp. So today I did and created two fun shaker cards inspired by Uniko brand colours.





For my first card ink blending Oceanside, Carnation and Aqua Sky inks. It's hard to see in the photo's, but I then stamped the Block Party Birthday over the top in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with WOW Clear Sparkle embossing powder.




I then created a full shaker and finished with Balloon Bash and the Happy Birthday sentiment from Floral Vines. I've adhered these using foam adhesive.

For my second card I again heat embossed the Block Party Birthday using black ink and Stardust EP. I added the Uniko brand colours using alcohol markers.




With the background being more visible and prominent I decided not to embellish the full shaker card. 




That's all the creativity I have to share today, but I also want to say, don't forget the 12th Birthday Discount on all orders. Simply use the code BIRTHDAY12 during checkout 😃 I hope you will join myself and the Brand Ambassadors tomorrow for the party of the year!



Crafty Hugs


11 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and festive! Awesome shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker cards!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Bev. I intend to make more shakers this year and I really like these full shaker style cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards, Bev. Love the colours on the first one.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the palette of Uniko brand. Two beautiful shaker card and the Block Party Birthday looks great! Happy Birthday Uniko! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shakers, Bev! The second one definitely doesn't need an outside sentiment--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome are your shakers, Bev! What a great way to share the versatility of the Block Party Birthday stamp!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shaker cards with their beautiful, happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think everyone would love to get a sparkle filled birthday card like these!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated