Thursday 25 April 2013

Crazy for Circles!

Hey!

I'm back today with some projects featuring circles, to be more specific Background Builders: Round In Circles. 

My first card is one for the guys...




I've used the current Dynamic Duos challenge colours and Dessert Option for making a masculine card, seen HERE and below.




Circles & any geometric to be honest are good staple stamps to have in your stash for creating masculine cards and projects for those guys that are really hard to create for. It's my guys birthday next week and I'll be using Background Builders: Round In Circles for his card no doubt!




Anyway, I enjoyed creating this card so much I thought I'd make another in a more feminine colour scheme and one that seems to be quite on trend lately...




I was also inspired by Taheerah's card HERE which she made & showed on her blog yesterday using the same Uniko Studio set as I have today. This first photo doesn't do the sparkle justice, but this one does...




I used Versamark ink and Powdered Pearls for the gold shimmer and it shimmers beautifully. I was never a lover of gold but it's certainly growing on me!

This set Background Builders: Round In Circles has been one of the top sellers this month and selling out quick, get your set HERE before they sell out. New stock will be added but it takes around 3 weeks for stock to arrive!

Ok, that's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share! Thank you for stopping by & leaving such lovely comments :) I read them all and very much appreciate them. I've had to turn moderation on for anonymous commenters as I was getting spammed BIG time!

Until tomorrow!
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White. PTI Aqua Mist
Ink: SU! Going Grey, VersaFine Onyx Black & Versamark
Stamps: Uniko Studio Background Builders: Round In Circles & Time
Accessories: Sizzix Framelits Circle Dies, SU! 1" Circle Punch, Powdered Pearls - Gold, Button & Enamel Dots from stash

7 comments:

  1. This is a great design in all the different colourways Beverley. I always love circles nesting in larger circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome! Love the aqua and gold a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and white is classic look (I think anyway). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a circle and these cards make me giddy! So super fun. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH! I love the circles within the circles! So very cool! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just fab, love the retro feel

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated