Sunday 28 April 2013

Flower Fusion

Hey!

Popping in quickly before we head out for Sunday dinner with a card I made this morning using the new Fusion challenge seen HERE and below my card...





I used both the sketch and photo inspiration for my card. I wished I had more of the turquoise colour showing on the card, but hey ho thats the way it goes!




It's been a while since I used the graphic flower trio from Time and I decided to pair it with Flower Power #1 and a super pairing even if I do say so myself! This card is also perfect for the Addicted to CAS challenge HERE, the code word being Flower. 




My tummy is rumbling now so I guess it's time to go! 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores & Summer Sunrise. SU! Lucky Limeade & Pumpkin Pie. VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time & Flower Power #1
Accessories: PTI Satin Ribbon & Sizzix Framelits Circle Dies

6 comments:

  1. Love your card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty...love the blooms! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE all your layered flowers Bev!
    So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION this week - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab, love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Beverley, hope your dinner was tasty and stopped that rumbling ! What a pretty card and those blooms are just fabulous . Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated