Monday 22 April 2013

Monday Mums...

Happy Monday!

I'm sorry I left you all hanging over the weekend, I decided to take a  bit of 'time out' to get to grips with  things, mainly my emotions.

So onto a fresh start and new week ahead and lots of projects to share...




I created todays card using the NEW Fusion Challenge combo seen HERE and below. I LOVE the colours in the inspiration photo and had to use them for a lovely bold Chrysanthemum. It was quite a job fussy cutting the bloom out (not for much longer *wink*). 




I added some die cut leaves to for the 'swirl' in the sketch and a simple sentiment from Flower Power #1. 




I've already created another card using the inspiration photo in my head, so you'll be seeing that before the challenge ends! 

Short & Sweet from me today, much to be done since I took 'time out'! Thanks for stopping by & for your comments, they are much appreciated. 

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Basic Grey, WPlus9 White, PTI Raspberry Fizz & Black from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, Flower Power #1
Accessories: Sizzix Sizzlets Leaf Die. Foam Adhesive

10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card blending these challenge elements. ;-) This flower is absolutely GORGEOUS, and I love it in this color scheme. Thank you so much for joining our Fusion challenge this week, and I hope you'll be blessed with an extra measure of peace and comfort as you cherish the memories of your mother. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly - You "fused" the two challenges beautifully and that flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in all the fun at Fusion this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is soooo pretty! Love the gorgeous blooms amd the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness what a gorgeous big bloom! Your card is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous bloom Bev - I think I see a die-cut in your future LOL!
    So glad you joined in the fun at FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE that wonderful bloom! Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another Fusion Beauty, Beverly...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Bev, I will definitely have to purchase that bloom stamp at some point, its fab :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated