Thursday 18 April 2013

Power Of The Flower!

Hey!

Today I'm sharing a card that I've made for the NEW Runway Inspired Challenge seen HERE and below...






As soon as I saw the inspiration photo my card was already made in my head! I knew exactly what supplies I was going to use and this is how it turned out...




Don't you just love it when a card idea turns out just how you saw it in your head?! I started out by stamping the leaves & stem from Flower Power #1 in a line, overlapping the stems to create a seamless pattern. I repeated the process on both sides of the card.




I then stamped the smallest graphic flower from Time in VersaMark and embossed it in Cosmic Shimmer White EP (Love this stuff!) and fussy cut them out (soon to be a thing of the past *wink*). I also embossed the sentiment onto a die cut banner, adhering this flat to the card. The flowers are adhered using foam adhesive to add some dimension.

This design would look just as FAB in colour as it does in black & white! A little tip for you: To help stamp & overlap the stems I drew a faint pencil line onto my card base.

I hope you've enjoyed todays card as much as I enjoyed making it! Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today.
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, Black from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time & Flower Power #1
Accessories: Cosmic Shimmer White EP, PTI Banner Die, Foam Adhesive

7 comments:

  1. OMG! That is very clever, Bev! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW and I don't yet have that stamp.... My shopping list lengthens.

    That is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I do like it when something turns out like in my head - it rarely happens though! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, I love all the little details. It looks embroidered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beverley, this is a gorgeous card! I love the placement of the sentiment among the flowers. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated