Friday 26 April 2013

Just a note...

Happy Friday!

Popping in real quick for a graphic style floral 'Just a note' card today...




I've had this card sketched out for a while now a found time yesterday to make it. Sorry to have more Chrysanthemums again, but they seem to be my go to set at the moment!




Flowers is the current Addicted to CAS challenge theme seen HERE, so I thought I'd link up to that challenge.

That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share. Hope you all have a lovely day & YAY! for the weekend!

Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Going Grey
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, All Occasion Sentiments #1
Accessories: Uniko Studio Digital Patterned Paper Collection On The Grid

3 comments:

  1. Clean, simple - super! I do like those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, I just love the chryanthemum stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! The chrysanthemums are so beautiful and the colours are so beautiful and make the chrysanthemums stand out. Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated