Sunday 7 April 2013

Introducing...All Occasion Sentiments #1 & On The Grid!

WOW!

Yesterday was SO much fun & today is going to be just as good! Today, I get to introduce you to two NEW products that'll be available for purchase on April 11th HERE.

The first product I'm introducing today is a clear stamp set called All Occasion Sentiments #1...




The sentiment stamps contained in this set are not only written in some stylish fonts but are also a larger scale, so they can really take centre stage on your project. They're perfect for not only cards but scrapbook pages, journals and smash books alike! 




The second product I'm introducing today is a digital patterned paper collection called On The Grid. On The Grid is an essential digital paper collection featuring 6 different grid designs in 5 popular Stampin' Up! colours. 




My card features 2 of my favourite the colours contained in the collection, Pool Party & Calypso Coral. I've paired the papers with another sentiment from the All Occasion Sentiments #1 clear stamp set & another wood veneer heart button! 




That's all from me today using All Occasion Sentiments #1 and On The Grid Digital Patterned Paper Collection, now it's time to see some amazing creations some of the design team have created & Taheerah our April Guest Designer...




Be sure to pop back tomorrow for the next product introduction! I'd LOVE to know what you like about todays product introductions. Don't forget the random Mystery Prize giveaways are still going on and there are plenty of ways to be in the chance of being a winner! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Hello
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Summer Sunrise
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, PTI Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores & Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Uniko Studio All Occasion Sentiments #1, Background Builders: Round In Circles
Accessories: Rhinestones

Just a Note
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, PTI Summer Sunrise
Stamps: Uniko Studio All Occasion Sentiments #1
Accessories: Uniko Studio Digital Patterned Paper Collection Basics: On The Grid, KaiserCraft Wood Veneer Heart Button & PTI Dies

9 comments:

  1. Flipping heck Bev, I NEED everything I have seen so far! Better check my bank account! Lovely work by you and your wonderful design team. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be hard to resist any of this next release Beverley......Loving the larger font sentiments and looking forward to seeing the full reveal! Cool colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the font.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I especially love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful releases! I love the fonts in that sentiment set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are fabulous! I love the overhanging patterned paper on the second card. Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving these sentiments!!! The fonts are fabulous and so is their size!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sentiments are great, and I'm loving the circles! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great, I love large sized sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated