Tuesday 9 April 2013

Introducing... Background Builders: Round In Circles & Round In Circles Digital Patterned Paper Collection

Hey!

I can't believe we're onto day 4 of the product introductions, there is only tomorrow & then the full release & reveal will be upon us! I hope your enjoying this new format of the release schedule? I'm having lots of fun & I know the design team & Aprils guest designer Taheerah are!

Today I have 2 products to introduce, first up is a NEW Background Builder clear stamp set called Round In Circles...




There should be no surprise that this set features circles, given the title! On my card I've used a selection of stamps contained in the set which contains a variety of modern circles in lines & individual  patterned circles.




My second project today features a NEW Digital Patterned Paper Collection Round In Circles which was inspired by the clear stamp set and features elements contained in the set...




This card is super CAS and uses a strip of one of the patterns contained in the collection. I've paired it with a NEW sentiment from a set I will be introducing tomorrow! 




That's all from me today using Background Builder: Round In Circles & Round In Circles Digital Patterned Paper Collection, now it's time to see some amazing creations some of the design team have created & Taheerah our April Guest Designer...




Be sure to pop back tomorrow for the last couple of product introductions! I'd LOVE to know what you like about todays product introductions. Don't forget the random Mystery Prize giveaways are still going on and there are plenty of ways to be in the chance of being a winner! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies:
Birthday Circles
Card Stock: PTI Hawaiian Shores, WPlus9 White
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, SU! Lucky Limeade, Real Red & Going Grey
Stamps: Uniko Studio Background Builders: Round In Circles, FONTiments - Birthday
Accessories:  Corner Chomper, PTI Banner Die 7 Rhinestones

Best Wishes
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum
Accessories: Uniko Studio Digital Patterned Paper Collection Round In Circles

12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards once again! Can't go wrong with circles at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, I love circle stamps so this one is def getting added to the wish list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and paper. Really like the circles stamped in red. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another genius idea, this one is going to be popular Bev! (like the washi tape one - I get lots of emails asking for a washi tape set & I always reply - Uniko have done it already!) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am LOVING all those fun circles, a great hop today, you have such a talented team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love these stamps! Really enjoying this release and the blog hops, thanks Bev! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stamps! I love the retro patterns in the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stamp set looks like one to add to my wish list, it looks fantastic :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore circles and dots. This set just slays me! Just found your blog and am already a HUGE fan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love circles!!! And these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated