Sunday 14 April 2013

Hugs

Hey!

Sorry to have left you all hanging yesterday with no post, things got a little busy round here and I was at The Paper Lane demoing the NEW Uniko Studio products available HERE and then I was teaching a class in the afternoon, which was so much fun!

New class dates are booked too, for more info or to book email Caz; admin@thepaperlane.co.uk

Now, anyone for a hug...?




Caz had some lovely Bo Bunny paper pads in the shop yesterday & I fell in love with the colours and patterns contained in the Isabella pad, so I treated myself and bought it and couldn't resist using it on a card today!

I made this little 10.5 cm square card using the current retro sketches sketch seen HERE and below. I moved the focal point off centre though for my card & also stamped the sentiment up the side of the banners.




I've had SU! Hearts A Flutter dies for a while now & immediately thought to use them when I saw the sketch...




I used a partial sentiment from Flower Power #1 and one of the BRIGHT Butterflies Designer Dies, double layered using another patterned paper contained in the Bo Bunny Isabella pack.

I spent this morning catching up on a few jobs and looking around blogland and came across this beauty from Gillian...




Gillian has been playing with her NEW Uniko Studio goodies and made this beauty. Doesn't the Chrysanthemum look stunning embossed in white? Be sure to check out Gillian's blog Made With Sparkle, there is tones of inspiration.

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Hibiscus Burst
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #1
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies BRIGHT Butterflies, Bo Bunny Isabella Patterned Paper Pack, SU! Hearts A Flutter Dies, PTI True Black Twill, Foam Adhesive.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Bev! Lovely butterfly and papers, great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Beverley as is Gillian's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card Beverley, thanks for showing off my card, what a lovely surprise. I will have another card tomorrow using the butterfly dies

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated