Wednesday 24 April 2013

Delicate Chrysanthemums...

Hey!

Today I've some delicate vellum Chrysanthemums to share with you...




This card was inspired by the Fusion #3 inspiration photo seen HERE and below. This time I kept the black & grey to a minimum & muted the raspberry pink.




I seem to LOVE playing with vellum at the moment! I had intended to adhere raspberry pink CS behind the vellum strip but really only wanted the flowers to be highlighted having embossed them with  Cosmic White EP. So, reached for my trusty Copic markers and did some more flat colouring to the reverse of the flowers.




Love the effect, colourful yet translucent! Looking at the sketch below my card there are similarities in the layout which weren't intended! Ha! 

There is some wonderful creations in the Fusion Gallery for this challenge HERE. It's well worth a gander even if you've not time to enter the challenge as it ends today. 

That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share and  most likely something other than Chrysanthemums, but I can't guarantee that it won't be! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Soft Stone
Ink: VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, Flower Power #1
Accessories: SU! Vellum, PTI Banner Die

13 comments:

  1. wow wow wow! I'm purely smitten by this set....thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card, Beverly!! You've got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning. Loving the Copics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this effect, those blooms look fabulous with the white embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. Hoping to get to play with mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! What a stunning card Beverley.........the colours are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous blooms Bev - LOVE your muted colours!
    So glad you joined in the fun at FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated