Tuesday 5 November 2013

A Moxie FAB Thank You!

Hey!

I'm a little later than usual with my post today, sorry for that & those who have been wondering where I am. 

I have a wintery thank you card to share for you which I have made for Cath over on Moxie FAB World HERE.




You may or may not be aware of the sad news the crafting community received the other day regarding Cath leaving Moxie Fab World & Paper Crafts, you can read all about the changes HERE

It's been a while since I participated in a challenge or joined in with the fun over on Moxie FAB World, but I still pop by the blog to see what's going on. When I have joined in Cath has ALWAYS popped by my blog to say thank you which makes you feel special and appreciated. 

So, I wanted to return the gratitude and say THANK YOU to Cath for the years of inspiration, fun  & wealth of knowledge she has shared with us all around the world in this crafting community. You will be greatly missed by many including myself.




I've used a few Uniko Studio clear stamps & the snowflake dies on my card today, all the products are listed below. I'm pleased with how this has turned out and I'm thinking how a simple sentiment change to that of Christmas & I've another Christmas card design to add to the collection! 

That's all from me today, I will be back tomorrow at my usual time with more to share. Thank you for stopping by :)


Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Aqua Mist, White from stash
Ink: SU! Pool Party & Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Snowflakes, SU! Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine & Rhinestones from stash

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bev, I'm sure Cath will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful card Bev and it would look equally good in other colour combinations. I like how you have put the sentiment on top of the border. I am sure it will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on this card, very dainty and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stunning, clear and beautiful ideas Beverley and this one is superb and elegant. I'm sure Cath will be thrilled with the card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is truly stunning hun...also thank you for stopping by my blog & leaving me such a sweet comment and for the belated birthday wishes too , means a lot!!

    Also i am a new follower too :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, Bev! Love the clean fresh look....a beautiful tribute to Cath.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I decided to pay you a visit after the lovely comment you left on my blog, and I'm so glad I did. Your card is simply gorgeous, and I'm sure Cath will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful card, Beverly. Love the LO and the great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, Bev! I love the colour combo (and I would never have thought to use snowflakes on a thank you card but it looks fantastic!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the design of your card. Very well executed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so pretty,Bev!! Beautiful design and colors! I love all of the stamps you've used! Cath will love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cath will love this - both your stunning cards and your heart-warming post. the impact and influence she had on us is a gift; yes, she will be missed! Gorgeous card; gorgeous inspiration!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is beautiful! I am sure Cath will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card, I am sure it will be treasured x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow your card is stunning.. love how you added the snowflakes..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bev your wintery thank you card for Cath is so beautiful. I love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Bev, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just stunning, Bev! I love EVERYTHING about it, especially the colors. One of my favorite cards of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Beverley. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I love this card. I love the way you design your cards in such a pretty CAS style. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sooo pretty and classy...love your wintery thank you card, Beverly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifully designed card with lovely images. Not heard of Uniko, so will have to investigate!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, Uniko Studio is a fairly new clear stamp company here in the UK. Hope you like what you find :) Hugs Bev x

      Delete
  22. This card is absolutely gorgeous, Beverley! Thank you so much for creating it for little ol' me.

    Thank you also for your kind tribute. I have loved getting to know you over the years and appreciate your support more than I can say. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated