Friday 29 November 2013

Seize THE Snowflake!

Hey & Happy Black Friday!

If you fancy grabbing yourself a FABULOUS bargain today through to Monday then pop on over to the Uniko Studio website HERE. 

Ok, so on to todays card...




Now, this super shimmery & CAS beauty took me less than 10 minutes to make, I think I have found my last minute, all hands on deck, panic stations Christmas card! I used the current Seize the Sketch HERE and seen below for the basic layout of my card.




I've used white shimmer card for the base and silver shimmer card for the snowflake. The sentiment label from Label Love: Thank you is stamped in silver pigment & embossed with star dust EP and the sentiment is from Label Love: Christmas. It really does shimmer & sparkle IRL which is hard to see in the photos but trust me it's there.





Ok, I had best get to packing some lovely customer orders ;) Be sure to check out the bargains HERE and tomorrow is also Super FREE Saturday :) So I hope to see you tomorrow too! Until then, thank you for stopping by today.

Supplies
Card Stock: White & Silver Shimmer from eBay
Ink: Colorbox Silver Pigment ink, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Snowflakes

13 comments:

  1. May be a super quick card Beverley but it's super gorgeous too, and what a generous lady you are. Must check out black Friday. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly, this is such a cute and Christmassy card. Love your snowflake! I got the Top Note die today, thank you very much. It's great! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick, clever and absolutely stunning! Lovely card! Thanks for the GREAT sale!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, anyone would be lucky to receive this Christmas card! Love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the snowflake!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME! I love that snowflake!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS perfection girl :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Bev - super snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this ultra clean version of the sketch! Clever and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so fun and sparkly ~ love the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that sparkly snowflake! CAS perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated