Friday 15 November 2013

Background Builders: Christmas Day 5 & a WINNER!

Hey!

Whoohoo it's Friday! I'm back today with my last card of the weekend using Background Builders: Christmas, but before I get to that how about a winner for the set. I used Random.Org to pick me a winner from all the comments left on the November Design Team Blog Hop post HERE and it chose...




who is... 

Fabulous set versatile and some used for other occasions love the samples

Congratulations Dawn! Send me an email to beverley@unikostudio.com with your snail mail address and I will get your prize on its way to you!

Now, how about a card...




I've another super quick birthday card using the solid stars from the stamp set and die cut 'waste' stars from die cutting Designer Die Snowflakes. The sentiment is a mix from All Occasion Sentiments #2 and FONTiments - Birthday




That's all from me today, but I know that our guest designer N@Ali has another project HERE to share with you all, be sure to stop on by and give N@Ali some love. 

I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by and ALL your comments they make my day :) 

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Hawaiian Shores, White from stash
Ink: SU! Going Grey, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Snowflakes, Rhinestones

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Beverley - love the zingy colours and another great use of the Christmas background set. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.
    Congrats Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another eye-catching card! LOVE the big sentiment, and paired with the stars: so, so pretty!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Great way to use the die cut waste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love colors. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Helena x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beverley,

    Lovely card, less is more as they say. Love the colours.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/




    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow excellent thank you and superb card

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card you have created hunni and congrats to Dawn on your win!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and fun card. Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful star card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated