Saturday 16 November 2013

The Saturday Show!

Hey!

Happy Weekend :) I'm super happy you've stopped by today as I've some FABulous Uniko Studio customer creations to share with you all. This is one of my favourite posts to put together as I LOVE seeing how you all use the products, I don't always know where you all are, so if you want me to stop by and see send me a link via email. If you don't have a blog or online gallery send me a photo! 

Lets get to it, first up is Lucy...




This first card caught my eye in the 'Less is More' gallery a week or so ago, isn't just a sparkly stunner?! Then when I popped by Lucy's blog I came across this perfectly CAS card also using the Designer Dies Snowflakes...




I particularly love the rotated star. Be sure to stop by Lucy's blog HERE for more wonderful inspiration, I know you won't be disappointed. 

I've a couple more snowflake themed cards to share this time from Deborah...




This first one uses one of my favourite modern Christmas colour combos and I am loving the stamped background on those angles using Background Builders: Christmas. This next card also by Deborah is a stunner & so elegant...




Be sure to stop on by Deborah's blog HERE for tons more wonderful inspiration :)

Continuing the snowflake theme, how about this beauty by Gillian...




Another popular product from the October Release was All Occasion Sentiments #4 and this CAStastic card also by Gillian shows the Merry & Bright sentiment contained in the set to perfection...




I love stopping by Gillian's blog for inspiration and a pick me up, believe me it is worth a visit, you won't be disappointed so check it out HERE.

Continuing the theme I have two more beauties this time by Sarah...




This first one is so crisp and clean & I'm loving those sparkly die cut snowflakes. On the second card Sarah has perfectly paired the large snowflake with the Merry & Bright sentiment creating another perfectly CAS card...




Be sure to stop on by Sarah's Flickr Gallery HERE for more wonderful inspiration :)  

I've one more card to share today that doesn't feature snowflakes! This awesome CAS card is by Petra and uses Wonderful Washi...




I just love the simplicity of this design which with a simple sentiment change would work for SO many different occasions. Be sure to stop by Petra's blog HERE to see more wonderful creations.

That's all I have to share with you today, tomorrow Ren-Yi will be stopping by to announce the winner & top 3 for Uniko Studio Challenge #4. 

Thanks for stopping by today :)


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic gallery Beverley and so much inspire inspiration. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing cards. So nice to see what others are creating with your fab stamps. Thank you for showcasing some of my creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful cards Beverley, they are all gorgeous.
    Have a fabulous weekend, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my cards, Bev - it has made my day :) Great to see what others are making with the fab Christmas release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to see how your fabulous stamps are being used by others! Fabulous gallery of creativity and inspiration!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all gorgeous so congrats to all who has been showcased...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards, I love the snowflake cards especially!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beverley - thank you so much for the shout out - very much appreciated. I absolutely adore the snowflakes and can see them being used often. I'm in awesome company here!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated