Friday 22 November 2013

Christmas Greetings

Hey!

Yay, for Friday! I'm looking forward to another cozy weekend at home with my husband, who will be watching football and sports most of the time, but that gives me plenty of self indulgent inky time!!

Anyway, enough of that how about a card...




For this card I combined two challenges, the current CAS - Colours & Sketches challenge colours seen HERE and below and also the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge seen HERE and below. 






I decided to ink up those Stunning Snowflakes again (back in stock Monday) in those traditional Christmas colours and paired them with the bold sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #4. I wasn't 100% sure on the result at first but it is growing on me. I added some glittery sparkle to the red snowflakes as it would have been rude not to!




That's all from me today, I'm expecting the delivery of more yummy Designer Dies Snowflakes which will keep me occupied for a few hours & some December Release preparations! 

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Crumb Cake, White from stash
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Real Red & Crumb Cake
Accessories: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter

19 comments:

  1. Hello Beverley,
    Sweet of you to visit my blog and leave some blog love , thank you
    Your card here is really a great CAS card .. Love the back ground with just a dash of sparkle
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Beverley - really beautiful set of colors too - wonderful make - thanks so much for popping over to my blog! Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love the colourful snowflakes, and the bold, eye-catching sentiment! Your cards make me super happy!! Thanks for inspiring and delighting!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting my blog, your card is gorgeous love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. I love the snowflakes and the bit of bling you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beverley, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Your christmas card looks gorgeous. Very neat stamping. I like that bling too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Beverly, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such an encouraging comment! I love your card with its happy snowflakes with a touch of Bling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see snowflakes in non-snowflake colours. I would just never think of doing that! Lovely card. Thanks for stopping by my blog - think you missed my chevrons - would love to know the best way to line them repeat stamping lengthwise. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the snowflakes in festive colours and your stamping is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I adore these snowflakes and that bold sentiment! Have fun with the new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love the big, bold sentiment against those pops of pretty snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches again this week! I always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card! Love the large greeting. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these colors and that large sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful Christmas card ~ fantastic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another awesome card! Love the clean lines! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that is one great sketch and I love what you did with it. And to use that color combo for snowflakes is new and different. Beautiful flakes, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated