Wednesday 6 November 2013

FAVES Times Two!

Hey!

I'm back this morning to share a card using 2 of my favourite stamp sets from the Uniko Studio October Release & 2 of my favourite colours for Christmas cards...




I started out by revisiting a layout I've used recently on this card I shared HERE, I just elongated it to a 14 x 10.5 cm card. The colours also just happen to be the current colours over on the Dynamic Duos challenge HERE, which was another reason for me using them today. 




This was a super quick card to make, another to add to the mass produceable list, if required! I added some rhinestones to the snowflakes, but to make it mail friendly a bit of glitter would look just as pretty.




That's all from me today, I'm in the studio today preparing for my demo & class on Saturday at The Paperlane, so I will have lots of new projects to share with you all here on the blog very soon AND we have our scheduled Design Team Blog Hop on the 11th November - it's going to be a FABULOUS one and one not to be missed.

I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, until then thank you for stopping by today :)


Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Hawaiian Shores. Red from stash
Ink: VersaMagic Turquoise Gem & Red Magic. VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Rhinestones

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Beverley and loving the snowflakes & the sentiment too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you showcasing the snowflakes, and the colours truly are eye-catching! Gorgeous cards, absolutely!! How lucky your 'students' are to have you as an instructor..oh, how I wish...Happy Wednesday!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! You did it again!! Awesome display of eye catching colors for the DD challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love your snowflakes and those bold and bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Christmas card, Beverly...I just love the sweet little snowflakes and the awesome color combo...sooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How CAS with the two colors with the white. So crisp and cool, Beverley. Love the sentiment in black and the bling added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card. Love the pretty snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at The Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated