Friday 1 November 2013

October Release Winner!

Hey!

If you have stopped by to see Nicki's inspirational post using non-traditional Christmas colours you can check it out HERE, believe me it's worth a look. 

However, if you've stopped by to see if you're the lucky winner of the ENTIRE October Release then carry on reading! 

I used Random.Org number generator to pick a number for me & in blog hop order it chose...


The lucky number 154 is...

mypapercraftworld said...
What a fantastic way to sparkle up the snowflake, Stacey, I love all those yummy sequins! Anita (in France) :)
October 26, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Who left the above comment on Stacey's blog. Congratulations Anita, send me an email to beverley@unikostudio.com with your postal address and I will get your prize in the post.

Thank you to everyone who joined in on the October Release fun, left comments & who have placed lovely orders. I truly appreciate each and every one of you :) I will be back tomorrow with a Jolly little card to share, until then thank you for stopping by today.





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow ... I mean WOW! Thank you so much, Bev ... this is a wonderful release and I'm sooo excited to have won it ... looking forward to playing and getting inky! Off to email you ... huge thanks again ... Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated