Thursday 14 November 2013

Background Builders: Christmas Day 4

Hey!

I hope you are enjoying this week inspiration using Background Builders: Christmas as much as I am?! I've another card to share today using the set, but this time it's a not a Christmas card...




This time I have created a card which could be used for a variety of occasions and even though it features a little bit of pink it could also be a masculine card. I used the current Freshly Made Sketch seen HERE and below for the layout of my card.




I used 3 of the building strips contained in the set, the solid and outline stars and the holly berries. The trio of stars are from Label Love: Christmas and the sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #2.




If you missed out on day 1, 2 & 3 of Background Builders: Christmas you can catch up HERE, HERE and HERE. You've still time to comment on the November Design Team Blog Hop too, I will be announcing the winner tomorrow.

Be sure to check out our Guest Designers Blog N@Ali HERE for more inspiration using the October Release goodies :)

That's all from me today, I've a poorly car to take to the garage this afternoon - oh the joys! Thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash. PTI Hawaiian Shores
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz & Summer Sunrise. VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter, Sizzix Framelits Star Dies

19 comments:

  1. Like the card says...its awesome and great use of the layout too :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverley you have some truly awesome ideas and they just keep coming. You are so talented and full of wonderful techniques and different ways of using the stamps. They just pop off the page. Love love love them all. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How coincidental: my car is off to the garage for repairs as well! Your card's sentiment says it all: AWESOME! The larger stars popped up from their background of cascading smaller ones is absolutely stunning! Wonderful unique take on the FMS challenge! LOVE this!! Once again, a visit here starts my day off with ideas and a smile!! Thank you!

    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill! Love that it can be used for men. You are a truly talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I really like your take on the sketch! I really like the bright colours!

    Hope your poorly car doesn't prove to be too expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the bright colours, love the layout, love how you've used these Christmas stamps to make this fabulous non-Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome for sure! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card - so bright and cheerful.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Bev! Love those stars and the sparkle! Super fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards Beverly! Thanks for visiting my blog :-)
    Hugs, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sentiment says awesome and your card is just awesome too! I'm in love with your card!Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW,Bev! I LOVE this card..the colors and all of the stars! Yes,awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the stars look very cool and I love your take on the sketch. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love stars and this card has me totally swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome card indeed! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That too is one fabulous sketch and I love what you've done with it. Those star stamps look like tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated