Sunday 14 May 2023

Birthday Flower Power Flowers & Discount Code.

Happy Sunday!

Today is my birthday and as I turn 22 again 😜 I thought I would share a Flower Power birthday card & and I also have a discount code valid for 24hrs. 

I had so much fun stamping this rainbow of Flower Power #7 flowers and yes, I did fussy cut them out to create a fun cascade down my card front.




The sentiment is a combination of a partial stamp of the HAPPY from You Are Sentiments Outlined, which I have coloured using a black fine liner. The birthday part of the sentiment is from Birthday Sentiments. I adhered both sentiments with foam adhesive. To finish the card I added Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Drops to the centre of the flowers.




Now onto the Birthday discount code...




That's all from me today. I am probably enjoying chocolate Mickey Waffles with The Beans as you read this and then off to a local Titanic exhibit. Oh and there will be cake of course 😂

Crafty Hugs
 




8 comments:

  1. HiPpY🥳 Birthday to you
    HoPpY Birthday to you 🥰
    HaPpY BiRtHdAY ⭐️ dear Bev
    HaPpY Birthday to you ❣️
    With birthday hugs😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bev - may it be a great one for you!! Good to hear you are 22 (again) I can't pass for that these days... ;)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Bev!! Enjoy your special day!
    Your card is so cheerful and sweet, such great design with your mix of beautiful stamps!
    PS: I have used my new English butterflies just now, how lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Bev. I hope you have a wonderful day with the family. Your card is so pretty and colourful. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cheerful and colorful card, so pretty!
    Happy, Happy Birthday dear Bev!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colorful flowers!
    Have an extra special day to celebrate your birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated