Friday 5 May 2023

Happy FriYAY 🎉

Hello & Happy Friday! 

What a treat, another long Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK as we celebrate 🎉 the Coronation of our new King 👑  Hoping the weather holds out for those celebrating & having street parties. Our close is hoping to have a party on Monday, so 🤞🏻 the rain blows over before then! 

I'm also hoping to spend more time in the studio tomorrow, while The Beans are out with grandparents. I've so many card ideas in my head that I want to make. Which leads me onto today's cards that I've been wanting to make and share since before the Designer Dies Natures Treasures II were released.

This first card uses the dies only and has lots of options. 





I decided to uses strips of 'scrap' card to create a colourful focal point behind the die cut. But you could easily use a stencil, like our Wonky Stripes or even a stamped design, like one from our Background Builder collection.





For my second card today I wanted to show how the smallest leaf from the Stencil - Natures Treasures II works with the dies.




Another quick clean & simple design.





That's all the creativity I have to share with you today. But before I go, how about the winner of the Designer Dies Natures Treasures II Release Day Blog Hop, we had HERE

Random Number Generator selected no.8 as the lucky comment...

What a sweet die set! So many great ways to use this!

Congratulations to Lucy 🎉 

Please send me an email and I will reply with your £15 eGift Code to spend in store. Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments & support. 

Crafty Hugs
 

5 comments:

  1. Denise Bryant5 May 2023 at 19:59

    Love this leafy design.... both the die and the stamp! Beautiful cards!
    Congrats to Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 wonderful cards, Bev. Especially love the stripes behind the aperture. Congratulations to Lucy!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous CAS cards, love how you used the scrap stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh happy day! What a great surprise after a long day at work! I love the striped card-such an awesome way to add lots of color without overpowering the clean and simple style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev, these are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated