Thursday 18 May 2023

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - One floral stamp, two ways!

  Happy Thursday, all!

Hope you all are enjoying your day!

Vinita here, I am sharing two cards expressly Framed - Floral wines stamp set from Uniko.

The first card is fun with watercoloring.


I started by stamping the framed floral image on a whisper white CS and watercolored it using my ZIG watercolor brushes.

The sentiment in the centre is from the Just Because stamp set from Uniko.

Adhered it to my card base using foam adhesive and finished it off with some pearl drops.



My second card is created by metallic rich gold pale heat embossing framed floral wines image twice on a black CS.



Then using my polychrome pencils I colored the image with the greeting in the middle. Adhered it to a white CS panel with a metallic gold mirror frame, simple and super easy!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, love both the versions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards Vinita - they are both stunning, but the dark one is the one that captures me,
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Vinita. Love the difference between the black and white card. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Vinita! The perfect showcase of the versatility of the Uniko's products. Love the beautiful blue shades over the black cardstock !

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated