Friday 19 May 2023

Exclusively Introducing... Uniko's Picked Posies Collection with CraftStash UK.

Happy FriYAY

I'm so happy to be able to finally after many months of keeping this under wraps, I can share what I have been working on behind the scenes here at Uniko HQ. 

Back in the Autumn of 2022, CraftStash approached me and asked if I would be interested in a collaboration and designing some exclusive collections for them under my Uniko brand. Of course I said yes and I can now introduce you to the Exclusive Picked Posies Collection.





This collection is Exclusive to CraftStash and can only be purchased from CraftStash HERE for those in the UK and HERE for those in the US. 

The main set the collection is this clear stamp set...




A modern floral stamp set which features a range of different floral blooms, foliage and flower centres alongside outline dies to create dimensional flowers on your projects.





Next, I had to design a mix and match sentiment set to go with them...






Which leads nicely onto the last of the stamps in this collection a beautiful large foliage background stamp, you know how I love a background! 




Next in the collection I added some dies. First I chose this sentiment die, and the word smile. Because really we need to smile more and send more smiles in the mail.




This die comes with the word, as I've used on the sample below and also the shadow. Much like Uniko's BIG & BOLD Designer Dies. 




Next in the collection is this large die panel. Uniko fans might just recognise this quilted design from a previously released stencil.






And lastly, but by no means least there is a layering Plaid Stencil. Use one or both layers to create fun plaid style backgrounds.







This collection was a joy to design & put together and it has all the details you know, love and would expect from Uniko. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I can't wait to share more of this collection paired with previously released Uniko products to show the versatility and how, that even though this collection is exclusive to and manufactured by CraftStash, it's still Uniko.

Want to see this collection in action, I'd love you to join myself and Lou Collins live at 12:30 today! It will be recorded and also replayed on YouTube at 7pm. As you can see they are hosting a giveaway too.



Live LINK


Have a wonderful Friday.
Crafty Hugs
 

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection and the quilt works so well as a die. Congratulations and wishing you every success with this launch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I keep thinking ‘this one’s my favourite’ then I scroll on and the next one takes it place! Everything is so lovely. Can’t wait to get mine and play! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this wonderful collection! It's beautiful! My favorites are the flower stamp set and the quilted design die panel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG CONGRATS!!! Such a fabulous collection and well done for your collaboration with CraftStash!! Very well deserved!
    Love any new item of the launch, and that panel die with the same design of the stencil I'm sure will be a must have for a lot of crafter, it's really wonderful, as well the layered plaid stencil! However, any piece of the collection is a joy for the eyes, you have done a fabulous work!
    Best wishes for the launch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🥳 Well done you,🥳 I really hope you keep on growing with Craftstash with more of your beautiful designs. They are so useable & I love ‘em. 🫶🏼 Big hugs. 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Bev - what a joy to be able to create this gorgeous set, and have it launched and promoted by CraftStash. Love your samples also - they are gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. big congrats, gorgeous release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful new collection. Well done Bev.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated