Wednesday 17 May 2023

Mid Century Modern Flower Power #3

 Hello & Happy Wednesday.


I hope the sun is shining for you where you are, if not, I hope this brightens your day. 

I made this card a while ago and I've been waiting for the Stencil - MOD Background Builder to restocks to arrive before I did. And they are due to land in the studio, along with others as soon as Mr Postman does his rounds! 




As I've mentioned in my other Flower Power posts recently, I wanted to highlight and breathe new life into this collection of stamps and show how they pair with newer Uniko products.

And I chose Flower Power #3 to pair with this stencil as I feel this modern Chrysanthemum has a Mid Century Modern feel to it. And I am really pleased with how this turned out and I am loving the new Concord & 9th Pebble ink colour. 




I adhered the flower & the sentiment from Simply Said Blocks with foam adhesive and added a few white enamel dots to finish.

Now, before I go I thought I would share the news that I have shared on Instagram and Facebook this week. As finally I can share one of the BIG things that I’ve been working on behind the scenes @unikoltd HQ 🎉


Uniko’s Exclusive @craftstashcouk Collection, launching Friday 19th May 2023! Here is the first sneak peek I shared on Monday.




Since Autumn 2022 I’ve been collaborating with CraftStash UK to bring you more of my unique, fresh & modern designs across a wider range of products. 

My first collection is perfect for summer with florals, foliage, mix & match sentiments and more 😊

Like all my products available at uniko.co.uk these are all designed by my own fair hand and will coordinate beautifully with lots of my previously released products. 

I will be sharing more sneak peeks this week here on social media 

AND 

I hope you will be able to join me this Friday 19th May at 12:30pm BST as I go live with @loucollinscrafts on CraftStash to formally introduce to the six products in this collection 👏🏻


Here are a couple more sneak peeks...




This one above I shared yesterday and it features 3 of the 6 products from this collection. And for the peek below I have paired a new die with 2 of the clear stamp products.





I'm super excited about this collection and I can't wait to show you on the blog how this new collection will be a fabulous addition to your Uniko collection and work with previously released Uniko products. 

Ok, that's all from me today!

Crafty Hugs
 



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Bev. Interesting to see what craftsfash brings with your new collaboration...Good luck ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So exciting news! BIG congrats about your first exclusive collection for CraftStash!! You have to be so proud of yourself! :) Waiting to see the new products!
    Love so much how the chrysanthemum pops from the beautiful stencil! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How ExCiTiNg🥳 I love watching Lou Collins on YouTube 🥰 So I’ll look out for this little gem.🤩 CoNgRaTs & HuGs to all involved in your new adventure. 🌻

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card - love your pairing of flower and stencil. So pleased for you to hear you will be branching out on a new venture
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated