Saturday 13 May 2023

Flowers, fit for a King!

Happy Saturday! 

How is it a week since the Coronation of King Charles III? Days seem to be flying by this year. I also made todays card inspired by the coronation and colours.





Part of showcasing the versatility of Flower Power Collection this month, I wanted to show how they can be used with lots of other Uniko products. Like I have here pairing the Flower Power #1 solid flower,  the stem and leaves from Flower Power #8 with Background Blocks Scattered Polka Dots. The celebrate sentiment is from Flower Power #2.



Quite a bold colour combo, but I think it really shouts celebration to me! I hope you like it too 😊 Have a lovely Saturday & I'll be back on the blog tomorrow. 

Crafty Hugs
 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Bev, and I love the way you hare mixing and matching the stamp sets
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the delicacy on it, love the polka dots and focus on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Bev, love the colour scheme. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!! ..love the combination of stamps and your patriotic colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love how the dotted background makes the flower pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! I love the polka dots and sweet flower! Very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those bold colours and the single little red dot on the background. A really great card xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated