Tuesday 9 May 2023

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Bokeh Layering Hearts

Good morning, 

Steph here today to showcase the Uniko Bokeh Layering Hearts stencil set which was released earlier this year. Unfortunately I didn't have time to use them during the Release in Review so I have made three cards today to show the different ways in which they can be used. 

There are two stencils within the Bokeh Layering Hearts set. Here I have used one single stencil featuring just hearts:


I have kept this card very simple and added detail with a shaped die cut. The heart containing the sentiment and the small one to the right of it are fussy cut and applied with foam pads for added interest. 

My next card uses the other stencil from the set featuring the word 'love' in the shape of a heart.


Again the background was simple to create and I chose to use blue to imitate the sky and clouds. I then added the hot air balloon and sentiment from the Uniko Up & Away stamp set. 

My final card uses the two stencils together:


I wanted to make an impact so I chose to layer black and white onto the green hearts. I felt the colours were striking and needed a statement piece as a topper which I found from the Uniko Mid Century Modern Frames stamp set. 

Hopefully that has given you some ideas for using the stencils separately or together. 

Much love
Steph x

3 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards, love especially the second one with the hot-air balloons! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful stencil set this is Bev, and love these stunning cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards...love the stencil set!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated