Thursday 11 May 2023

Flower Power Mix Up

Hello & Happy Thursday.

How are we almost mid May already? My focus this month, that I mentioned HERE is breathing new life into the Flower Power Collection, so I'm back today with more Flower Power inspiration. 

Today I wanted to show how the stamp sets can be mixed and matched.




Surprisingly I opted for pastel shades for the flowers, Flower Power #8, Flower Power #7 and Flower Power #1 from left to right. The stem is from Flower Power #7.




I decided to keep this card sentiment free and let the flower trio really take the centre stage. I hope you are staying dry in the UK with all these thundery downpours. I've been caught this week, luckily with an umbrella as they always seem to hit during school pick up times! 

Crafty Hugs
 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the pastel shades. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clean and crisp look. Love it, Bev.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful and so perfectly CAS. Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and cute CAS card in pastel colours, land ove so much how you used the stems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card Bev - what gorgeous flowers!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated