Wednesday 23 August 2023

BA Inspiration Post with Pure Floral Gerbera stencil

 Hello friends!

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for some inspiration with me!

Today I wanted to showcase the Uniko Pure Floral Gerbera stencil and paired it with English Country Garden butterflies with two different looks!

Card#1

Who are ready for fall!!! I love the fall colors as the leaves begin to change and the weather turns cooler!

Here is my interpretation of the fall colors........





I started with using Distress inks and white pigment ink using the Gerbera floral stencil in fall colors. After blending the inks I fussy cut the floral image.
On a white piece of CS, I used MOD background Builder stencil and stamped the sentiment from the Yes, You Are stamp set. I love the soft look background with stripes!

Then stamped the largest butterfly and watercolored it with my ZIG watercolor brushes, die cut it.
In the end, I assembled all the elements with some die-cut leaves. 


Card#2




Once again I used the Pure Florals Gerbera Stencil to showcase its beauty!

I started with white pigment ink on a wine-red CS. For a detailed and deep look at the centre, I overlapped the centre with aged mahogany DI.
I stencilled the flower 2 times with the same method. Now on a white CS base at the top, I stencilled some wonky stripes look by overlapping it using Wonky stripe stencil with the same colors.
Now added a sentiment white strip with my inked flowers and some cute stamped flutters-by. I accented it with some white pearls and some Posco white paint dots in the centre of the flowers.


Hope you enjoyed it!
Happy crafting with Vinita!!





 





2 comments:

  1. Two super cards. I really like the first one with your fall colours. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dimension you have achieved on the Gerbera is amazing! Fantastic ink blending. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated