Monday 28 August 2023

Merry Monday BA Inspiration with Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder & BB Arts Décoratifs Christmas

 Bonjour !

Izzy here with my last cards to inspire you with the last release products. This time I used the Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder & the Background Blocks Arts Décoratifs Christmas sets.

Let's go with the Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder. I saw recently a video from Jennifer McGuire and she was using a 4-for-1 card technique to make beautiful and quick cards. Honestly this is really what I need when Christmas is too close and that I'm running out of time to make cards. She made this technique with stencils but I tried it with stamps and my MISTI.


I didn't make 4 cards because I was only able to put two pieces of white card stock in my MISTI at the same time. To help you to understand, the red/orange wreaths on both cards is only one stamping action. Same for the green one and for the gold outlines embossing.


To make the cards, I used Kaleidacolor inks so that it changes a bit of colours on each card. For the holly and the berries stamping, it was just about to place them in a corner and then turn the card to stamp them back. 



The only things that change from one card to the other, are the colours, the card bases and the sentiments (both coming from this set).

It was just a try but I finally loved how they turned out and I think I will use this technique in December!

For my third card, I combined the Background Blocks Arts Décoratifs Christmas together with the Background Blocks Arts Décoratifs that I used as background. I thought it was an original matching but I didn't know by that time that my team mates' had had the same idea. Anyway, I hope that it will still inspire you.


On a black double card, I stamped and gold heat embossed the background. And on a gold card stock I stamped in black the BB Arts Décoratifs Christmas. 



To make it pop up even more, I just added some colours to the trees and the stars. No sentiment needed as it speaks by itself.

Et voilà ! That's all for me with the Christmas cards. I hope that you have enjoyed the inspiration and thank you so much for stopping by.





4 comments:

  1. Three lovely card, especially like the cheerful ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards with these great new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful cards using the new stamps Izzy - I love the first two made from the one piece of card. the second one is so dramatic with the gold and black combination
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated