Monday 21 August 2023

Merry Monday BA Inspiration with Mid Century Modern Baubles

Bonjour !

Izzy here. Today I'm back with a new Christmas card. This time I used the beautiful Mid Century Modern Baubles set from the last release to make my card.

This baubles set is a beautiful addition to the Mid Century Modern (MCM) collection so I wanted to show you how I got inspired with this set combining it with other sets of the MCM series.


For my first card, at the beginning I had the design in mind but I didn't know which colours to use and it naturally came to use Uniko's colours.



So I simply stamped the baubles on three different coloured card stock. I used some of the little stamps from the set to decorate them, and I used one of the Mid Century Modern Frames to stamp the sentiment. I fussy cut the baubles and I glued them on a slimline card. 




I kept on with a slimline design for my second card, but this time I used the Mid Century Modern Florals to decorate the baubles.



I simply stamped the baubles on a white card stock and I used some elements of the Mid Century Modern Florals with Distress Oxide inks to add some colours. 
I stamped the sentiment and I glued the panel on a black slimline card. Done !


Before leaving, I remind you that the July/August Release sellouts are back in stock !


That's all for me today but I will come back next Monday with other Christmas cards. Have a lovely day and thank you so much for stopping by.














6 comments:

  1. Two lovely one layer cards, these baubles are so beautiful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style of these pretty baubles! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic mixing and matching of products and I love the colours of your first card! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izzy these designs are gorgeous - love that you used the floral accents in the baubles on the second card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing designs Izzy. Where do you buy your coloured card? I love the Uniko colours…🫶🏼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue ! The soft green is from Clairefontaine card stock (Jade Green) as the other two colours are the back side of DSP from Action. Hope it helps !

      Delete

Lovely Comments Appreciated