Thursday 3 August 2023

Introducing... Ink & Flip Stencil - Christmas Star

Welcome to Day 3 of the product introductions for our July/August Release. 

Hopefully you didn't miss day 1 and day 2 product introductions, but if you did you can catch up HERE and HERE

Today myself and the Brand Ambassadors are showcasing a fun and in my opinion another innovative Uniko stencil. This stencil has a fun ink & flip feature and this design creates a Christmas Star.  

Enough talk, lets have a look at the creativity and join me around Midday (BST) Live on Facebook as I demo this new stencil.


  Anita


Bev











A wonderful addition to the collection, don't you think?

We will be back tomorrow with more to share. This clear stamp set with all of the product we are introducing this week will be available 9am Sunday 6th August 2023. 


Crafty Hugs
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow - what an intriguing stencil and fabulous cards by the DT I am looking forward to seeing the stencil in full in the release
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards! I can't wait to learn more about this stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love so much the results of using the new stencil, all these samples are amazing and particularly love the first and the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a fab new concept Bev, I do love your stencil designs.🥰 So unique and playful and this one is another winner🌈 I enjoyed watching you on YouTube but the “comments” was turned off so I was unable to leave a message for you. I’m not sure if it’s something I can change or do you need to? Hugs, Sue H. 💖

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated