Wednesday 9 August 2023

Good News!

Happy Wonderful Wednesday.

I'm back today with good news and a card. 

So before I get to my card, how about the news. You might have seen on the website, or the post I shared on social media the day after release. My sincere and HUGE thanks to you all for the overwhelming love, comments, support and record amount of orders, that I have (apart from the backorders) now completed and posted. That all but two of the products sold out.

I know a few missed out on ordering, which shows with the backorders that are already stacking up, thank you! 

The good news is, you don't have to wait long for the restocks to arrive. They are due in the studio Thursday 17th August along with a few other restocks. I will share here on the blog, social media and via our newsletter to announce their arrival. Backorders will be my priority as soon as they land in the studio.

Now onto my card...





If you saw my release day Facebook Live or caught the replay HERE. You might recognise the bauble on this card. I demonstrated my reverse masking technique with Mid Century Modern Baubles and then I used the Stencil - MOD Background Builder to add the detail. 

I decided my base card needed a little pattern too, which for a clean & simple card maker is quite unusual! I was looking through my stamps and felt I have neglected so many of them that I am going to try my best to give some older clear stamps some love and pair them with the new release. 




One of the clear stamp sets I've neglected is Background Builders Classics. So I used the stripes to create my own simple tone on tone plaid. I finished off with a sentiment from Simply Said Blocks Christmas (back in stock next week) and some enamel dots.

I think that's all I have to share today. Once again, thank you for making this an amazing release.

Crafty Hugs 


 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the background you created for this pretty ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous design! Love that bauble and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YiPpEeeeeeeee🥳

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to hear that the release was such a success for you Bev. Your designs really are unique in the crafting world!
    Love this card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Bev and really great to hear how well the release did. I really enjoyed experimenting with this release! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated